Shipping & Return Policies
Free/Flat Rate Shipping
Handling Fees are not included in Free Shipping
Handling Fees are waived for GSO Shipments - see areas below
Shipments via UPS/FedEx - Have Additional Handling Fees
- 5 Gal - $25.50 Handling Fee
- Drum - To be freight quoted
- QTS and GALS - no additional Handling Fee
Free shipping via FedEx for orders over $200
Flat Rate - $ 14.99 for orders under $200
GSO/GLS to Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
· All in-stock supply orders of $250 or more receive Free GSO Ground Shipping.
· All in-stock supply orders less than $250 receive $19.99 Flat Rate Ground Shipping.
· All shipping costs for orders that need to go LTL must be covered by purchaser prior to shipment.
· Free/Flat Rate Shipping methods are not available for kits, packages, equipment or drop ship items.
All other states excluding Alaska and Hawaii - Flat Rate fee - $24.99 - all orders
Same Day Shipping
Most orders do ship same day if received and payed for at or before 3:00 PM PST.
· Most orders are delivered within 3 to 6 business days of being placed.
· We will notify you within 24 hours if items you ordered are out-of-stock.
· Drop ship items may incur additional shipping time.
· UPS and FedEx Air Shipments are available for continental U.S
- You must supply your Carrier Account Number.
- Not available for Free or Flat Rate Shipping
· Orders shipping from multiple warehouses may incur additional shipping charges.
· Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal
· Money order/Cashiers check
· Check (Must wait to clear)
· Credit cards issued outside of the USA are not accepted.
· No COD
· Customers whose checks are returned NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) will be held liable for a $35 NSF Fee. A check is considered non-sufficient funds/returned when the check has been returned from the bank for non-sufficient funds.
Upon arrival inspect the contents of your order to insure that no pieces are missing.
Missing Items, Parts or Accessories
First, check you tracking information and order summary to make sure that all items were shipped together or at the same time. If your order was spilt into different shipments, make sure you have all of the boxes shipped to you. I.E. box 1 of 2 and box 2 of 2. Double check the shipping boxes and packing/packaging to make sure the item didn't shift or move during shipping.
Replacing Missing Items
If after following the steps above and you still find that an item is missing from your order, contact Customer Service within 48 business hours after receipt.
Shipments that have been signed for are considered delivered. Errors or discrepancies in shipment caused by the freight carrier, must be taken up with the Freight carrier.
Shipments that are signed for but marked damaged, please contact our office immediately.
Damaged in Shipping
Package must be signed for as damaged
Notify us and the shipping company package arrived damaged.
Send pictures of damaged containers and damaged goods to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification must be made within 2 business days of receipt
Refund or Replacement will be the choice of Dynamic.
Screens will be refund only.
All returned products will be thoroughly inspected, and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return. If a non-conforming product is accepted for return Dynamic Screen Printing Supply reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 20% at Dynamic Screen Printing Supply's sole discretion. Return processing may take up to 5 business days from the time your product is received. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
· Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely
· Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name) originally placed and not tampered with.
· Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication.
· Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
· Emulsion, Film and any liquids must be returned un-opened.
· All clearance item sales are final, no returns, exchanges or refunds accepted.
Return Authorization Number
Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Authorization (RA) number. Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request an RA within 30 days of the original purchase date. RA numbers expire after 30 days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon as possible. Any return we receive without a valid RA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Dynamic Screen Printing Supply's sole discretion.
· Order cancellation can only be made before shipment.
· Once shipment occurs, the return policy is in effect.
· For orders that are cancelled in transit or delivery is refused, customer is responsible for actual shipping and handling charges.