ANATOL CUBE SCREEN DRYING CABINET
Dry your screens quickly and efficiently.
Models available to hold 21” x 28” screens and 23” x 33” screens
Anatol’s Cube screen drying cabinet offers a climate-controlled environment for drying screens efficiently after reclamation and coating:
- Air circulation and precise digital temperature controls allow you to dry screens and have them ready for production quickly.
- Built-in air filtration system ensures the cabinet stays free of dust and debris, keeping your screens clean while drying.
- Holds up to 10 screens at a time on stainless steel shelves angled to drain excess water and emulsion.
- Models available to hold 21” x 28” screens and 23” x 33” screens.
- Quick activation
- Digital temperature controls from 90°F - 122°F (32°C - 50°C)
- Digital drying timer with audible signal at completion
- Four fans provide efficient air circulation throughout the chamber
- Built-in air filtration system keeps screens free of dust and debris while drying
- Heavy-duty locking casters allow you to easily move the cabinet around your shop
- Stainless steel shelves angled to drain excess water
- Minimal contact between the screens and shelves
- Compatible with 21” x 28” screens or 23” x 33” screens
- Holds up to 10 screens at a time
|Overall Dimensions||44.5” x 36.4” x 31.7|
(113cm x 92.5cm x 80.6cm)
|Compatible Screen Sizes||MIN 21 x 28 (53.4 x 71.1 cm)|
|MAX 23 x 33 (58.4 x 83.8 cm)|
|Maximum power||1200 W|
|Power supply||230 V, 1Ph, 50 Hz|
|Temperature Range||90°F 122°F|
(32°C – 50°C)
|Air Flow||78 CFM|